- The first commentary, “Framed by a Friend,” is here.
- The second commentary, “Turning Indian History against Indians,” is here.
- The third commentary, “Indians are Saudi Arabia, Not Israel (Oh, and Crying Toddlers)” is here.
- The fourth commentary, “”Indians as Unmotivated, Dependent Victims” is here.
- Monte Mills’ guest commentary is here.
- The fifth commentary: “Tearing Down American Indian Educators and Parents” is here.
- Commentary on NSR’s DAPL column is here.
- The final commentary: “Repeating the Mistakes of the Past in ‘The New Trail of Tears,’” published in the LA Review of Books, is here.
Native Americans expect nothing good from Trump...read more at blog https://t.co/PPShGrS0pp pic.twitter.com/yzNMOSp8XB
— http:LaraTraceHentz (@Trace15) January 27, 2017
America First? How About First Americans First? - Native News Online https://t.co/KmmRpsINq7— http:LaraTraceHentz (@Trace15) January 29, 2017